Fire in electrical cupboard at Top Road, Charlton Adam

  Posted: 16.06.20 at 17:24 by The Editor

us on Facebook



Date: 16.06.2020
Time: 14:20
Location: Top Road, Charlton Adam

Crews from Somerton, Yeovil and Martock were sent to reports of a property fire at the above location. 
On arrival crews discovered smoke logging in the property and got to work investigating.
The fire was discovered to be in the electrical cupboard in an external wall.
Crews used 4 breathing apparatus, 2 CO2 extinguishers and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire and make the property safe.
Western Power were also in attendance.  

Date: 12.06.2020
Time: 14:54
Location: Roemead Road, Green Ore, Wells

The Fire Service attended a Wood Chipping M...
Read more...


Share: